Easy ways to lose 10 pounds fast
Want to lose 10 pounds fast? Maybe you have a special event coming up, a school reunion, a friends wedding, or perhaps you’ve just been feeling a little pudgy around the middle.
Whatever the reason, there are easy ways to lose 10 pounds fast – if you know how to go about it.
But first, let’s define the rapid weight loss I’m talking about. Someone recently asked me asked how to lose 10 pounds in a day…and no they weren’t joking! So, if you are looking to offload 10 pounds of fat in 24 hours, you may as well click off now, but if you want to know how to lose 10 pounds in 3 weeks or even 2 (a pretty short amount of time) these steps will definitely help.
How to lose the last 10 pounds fast …
- Keep a food journal. Not only does a food journal keep you organised and on track, it also makes you conscious of what you’re eating. It’s hard to overeat when you see the evidence staring back at you in black and white. Eat one 1 complex carbohydrate and a lean protein for each meal
- Drink at least 1 liter of water per day, take a multivitamin daily, and try not to cheat on your diet. But if you do cheat, then … follow the 90/10 rule, as in you’re eat healthily 90% of the time and give yourself leeway to indulge 10% of the time.
- If you want to speed up fat loss and your metabolism, you can use Xenadrine and Lipo-6.
How to eat to lose weight
- Not all proteins are animals: Include more plant proteins in your diet. Yes, eating more protein can help you lose weight, but animal protein is often accompanied by other substances we don’t want: cholesterol, saturated fat, uric acid, antibiotics, growth hormones , and so on and so forth. The alternative is vegetable proteins that are present in legumes such as beans and lentils, and in some vegetables such as mushrooms.
- Less calories, more quality: Stop looking only at the calories you eat and focus more on the quality of what you eat. Natural, unprocessed food is the best you can give your body. Vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds in their natural form help to control hunger and your body can take advantage of their vitamins and minerals in the best way.
- Check labels: Even if something proclaims to be low calorie, always, always check your food label. Chances are, when you do, you’ll find hidden sugars and salts that will only hinder your weight loss. Where you can, try to cook from fresh (at least that way you know exactly whats going into your meals and snacks).
- Check serving options: This is an oldie but a goldie, but use a smaller plate. Research has shown, time and time again, that smaller plates do trick your brain into eating less. For that reason alone, it’s worth a try.
This is your exercise plan to lose 10 pounds fast …
In the mornings and evenings of Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday …Just Do ONE of these high intensity exercises here for 20 to 40 minutes …
Exercise 1: Walk on the treadmill
Tread mills are a great way to burn extra calories, especially if you can’t get outside and run. You can find some relatively affordable ones on Amazon >> here.
Exercise 2: jumping jacks
Many people are surprised when they discover you can use jumping jacks for weight loss. But it’s true, you really don’t need expensive workout equipment to get in shape. The American Council on Exercise or Ace Fitness even recommend it as the best exercises fore engaging every muscle in the body.
Just by incorporating jumping jacks in your workout routine, you get an effective total body workout. These intense cardio bursts raise your heart rate, and when your heart rate is raised your body starts to burn fat and you lose weight.
Now try this, do 10 jumping jacks in a row then stop for 20 seconds, then do 10 more. Continue this until you have completed 30 jumping jacks. This type of workout is called High–intensity interval training (HIIT). This is when a workout switches between extreme bursts of activity and fixed moments of complete rest or less-intense activity.
HIIT is like the exercise key that unlocks fat burning, so don’t be afraid to use it.
You can do jumping jacks alone, or switch between jumping jacks and push ups. Just remember the mini pause after completing a set (10-20 seconds is recommended) before doing another one.
20 minute exercises
It doesn’t matter how busy you are, everyone has at 20 minutes to spare a day. Below are some exercises you can do within this short time frame.
or you can try this one.
In the mornings and evenings Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday rest or …
You can exercise on these days but do not do any high intensity exercises. Whatever exercises you do at this time should be low, or moderate intensity exercises like walking or cycling at a normal pace.
If you’re still up for another round of High intensity exercise on your rest day, you’re probably not putting in the effort or intensity with your exercises to lose fat.
If you really want to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks then …
Your high – intensity exercises to lose fat should be so harsh, there’s no way on earth you’d want to do them on your days off. To make your high intensity weight loss exercises even harder, follow these tips
- Make your exercise longer ( but no more than 40 minutes ) and / or …
- Make your exercises faster or harder ( example: Run faster ) and / or …
- Make your exercise more intense ( example: Use heavier weights when you’re doing the exercise or wearing a weight vest while you run ) and / or …
- Add another high – intensity exercise for weight loss ( eg beam intervals on a bike instead of a treadmill ).
If you can’t exercise much for any reason …
- You can still lose your last 10 pounds, but it will probably take longer than the goal of 2 weeks.
- Basically to lose your last 10 pounds as soon as possible’re doing high intensity exercises 2 times per day, 4 times a week(Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) , but if that’s too much for you …
- Start doing high intensity exercises only 2 times per day, 2 times a week (Mondays and Thursdays) and single beam between 45 to 90 minutes of moderate intensity exercise on Tuesdays and Fridays.
How to lose 10 pounds of fat
Try to go low carb
The reason low carb diets are so popular is because they work. If you want to shed several pounds in a short time then low carb may be the way to go.
Research has even shown that low carb diets could help people with and without diabetes to lose weight.
So why is a low carb diet so effective?
Carbs make the body store water; so when a person reduces their carb intake, the amount of stored water decreases, causing weight loss. Initially, this will be water weight, but when insulin is kept low, over a period of time, fat loss is inevitable.
Intermittent fasting could be the answer
There are so many benefits for intermittent fasting, from clearer thinking, to lower insulin levels, and of course – faster weight loss.
So forget breakfast, instead squeeze your eating into a smaller window of time. For men, fast for around 16 hours keeping an 8-hour window to eat. An example of this is to begin eating at noon and stop at 8 PM. In the case of a woman, fast for around 14 hours and eat for 10.
With these easy ways to lose 10 pounds fast, you should notice a marked difference within a couple of weeks. To keep the weight off – or lose more, you can continue to follow this regime.